Next Game Night
Summer Picnic Edition!
This event is now official. Pavilion 7 has been rented for us since mid-March. green nikki and mrGreen317 will be there regardless. Come out an join us!
- Location: Shawnee State Park, Pavilion 7
- Time: Saturday, July 31, from 3:30 pm to 8:00 pm
- Featuring The Geo Family Feud, The Wheel of Geocaching, and The Coordinates are Right
- Hot dogs and hamburgers, snacks, and drinks. If you are more comfortable bringing food for just yourself, feel free to do so. Bringing food to share is also possible if you wish to do so.
- This event is now official! - GC9AHEY
Each in-person guest may practice their preferred distancing habits. With an outdoor, summertime space and event, there should be more than enough room to accomodate. Bring your own food and drinks if that is more comfortable, or feel free to take the common picnic food that is made available.
The state park is requiring masks inside any enclosed buildings. (This likely includes the restrooms.) Other mask use is encouraged by the state if not keeping certain distances, but each attendee may practice this in whatever manner is personally most comfortable. Recommendations may also change in time as the event approaches.